To raise its level to become a nucleus of creativity, innovation and excellence in science and technology at the national, regional and global levels through keeping pace with the continuous development in science and technology as well as creating a unique and flexible learning environment to achieve HU strategic goals and aspirations.
Faculty of Science and Technology seeks to advance excellence, innovation and scientific and technological production by preparing academically qualified graduates who are well-trained in the disciplines offered by the Faculty of Science and Technology to meet the needs of the national and regional markets in educational, technical and technological areas. Faculty of Science and Technology also seeks to promote scientific research, both theoretical and practical, to find creative solutions to the difficult problems. Faculty of Science and Technology seeks to establish links with the local society through offering appropriate assistance with the scientific and practical problems encountered by its various institutions.
- To prepare qualified and distinguished graduates, with an emphasis on quality and excellence so as to ensure sufficient flexibility to keep pace with scientific developments and technological progress.
- To stimulate and encourage scientific research, both theoretical and practical.
- To strengthen and develop links of scientific and cultural cooperation between the Faculty of Science and Technology and similar academic units at the local, regional and global levels.
- To organize conferences/seminars to increase contact between academics and professional practitioners and to raise scientific awareness among them.
- To provide Faculty of Science and Technology outstanding students with the opportunity for postgraduate scholarships.
- To serve the Palestinian society through:
- Developing programs and disciplines which build connections and foster scientific creativity,
- Raising the efficiency of public and private institutions via providing them with technical counseling and scientific research,
- Holding workshops and scientific exhibitions, and
- Providing specialized studies and surveys.