Hebron University seeks to recruit a highly dynamic and innovative individual for the role of Public Relation Manager.
Job summary: The PR Manager will be tasked with managing the University image through media and strategic communication.
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage.
- Develop external relations and fund raising.
- Preparing the production of publicity materials, e.g. brochures, flyers, promotional videos, etc.
- Organizing events
- Researching, writing and distributing press release.
- Updating information of HU website.
- Fostering community relations through events.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Mass communication or Journalism or any other relevant specialization with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Team player, eloquent, quick learner, project management skills, writing skills, people skills, negotiations, listening and good planning.
- At least 25% travel is required.
Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
Qualified persons can send a completed application to Hebron University, HR Department accompanied by a cover letter and C.V.
Deadline: 15 May 2014