Hebron University seeks to recruit a highly dynamic and innovative individual for the role of Public Relation Associate.
Job Summary: The PR Associate will be tasked with managing the University image through media and strategic communication.
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Developing external relations and fund raising
- Preparing the production of publicity materials, e.g. brochures, flyers, promotional videos, etc.
- Organizing events
- Researching, writing and distributing press release
- Updating information of HU website
- Fostering community relations through events
Bachelor's degree in Mass communication or Journalism or any other relevant specialization with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Team player, eloquent, quick learner, project management skills, writing skills, people skills, negotiations, listening and good planning
- At least 25% travel is required
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required