HebronUniversity (HU) has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) – Education to work Transition Project - Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bankfor the project entitled: ‘Development and Improvement of Agricultural Practices Courses'. Accordingly, HUseeks the selection and employment of aqualified Project Coordinator.
HU is considering the selection of highly qualifiedProject Coordinatorresponsible for the overall implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all activities relating to the following tasks:
1. Ensure the successful implementation of the project through preparing project implementation plan and providing adequate following up for the project activities.
2. Preparing and evaluating for all issues related to hiring consultants.
3. Managing financial issues and preparing procurement plan, financial reports incompliance with donor’s regulations and finance office regulations.
4. Preparation of progress reports as required.
5. Leading the project team and ensuring team coherence and motivation.
6. Evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
7. Providing support to enhance and develop partnerships between HU and Private sectors employers.
8. Coordinating and participating inproject workshops, meetings, conferences, etc.
9. Assisting project director in issuing contracts, letters of intent, purchase orders, etc.
10. Maintaining Contract Execution Tracking Log and assisting in project data gathering and analysis.
11. Keeping the project director and board informed about project status and issues that may impact project implementation.
- At lease B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture, Project Management, or other related field.
- 3years of experience in project management
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic(written and spoken).
- Very good technical reporting skills.
Place of work:
Hebron University –College of Agriculture
The duration of the assignment is 36months; the coordinatorshall work 5 days / week, 8 hours per day
Contract Type:Time Based contract