The Council is responsible for setting the hebron University rules and regulations, reviewing faculty academic plans, co-ordinating between faculties, issuing degrees and studying the needs of the community to improve the Hebron University.
Hebron University Council Members:
- Prof. Ahmad Atawneh, Acting President.
- Dr. Bassam Manasrah, Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Mr. Ziad al Jabari, Vice President for Administrative Affairs.
- Dr. Hussein Al-Tartori, Dean of the Faculty of Sharia.
- Dr. Nabil Hasasneh, Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Director of Public Relations.
- Director of Students Affairs.
- Director of Human Resources.
- Director of Supplies and Inventory.
- Director of the library.
- Director of Admission and Registration.