Hebron University is governed by an autonomous board of trustees, which constitutes the highest authority at the Hebron University. The board approves and sets rules and regulations, and appoints presidents, vice presidents and deans. The board also approves the budgets and development plans presented to it by the Hebron University Council.
Hebron University Board of Trustees Members:
- Dr. Nabil Al-Jab'ari--Chairman: Dentist, Member of the Palestinian negotiating team at the Madrid and Washington peace talks, member of the Palestine National Council
- Sheikh Dr.Tayseer Bayoud Tammimi: Islamic Courts Magistrate, Islamic Courts Inspector, Vice-president of the Union of Palestinian Islamic Scientists
- Dr. Hijazi Abu Meizar: Physician
- Dawoud Istanbouli: Agricultural Engineer
- His Excellency Mr. Freih Abu Midein: Former Minister of Justice.
- Dr. Hashem Al-Khatib: Arab Bank Executive.
- Dr. Mohammed Shadid: Director of the Palestinian Housing Council; regional director for the Development Council, President, Welfare Association
- Dr. Nader Hijazi: Dentist, Dentists’ Association Vice President.
- Dr. Ali Khashan: Professor of Law, Former Minister of Justice.
- Dr. Adnan Salah: Associate Professor at Hebron University.
- Dr. Mohammad Waleed Zallom: Directer of Hebron Government Hospital.
- Prof. Ahmad Atawneh, Acting of the University.
- Mr. Sameeh Tabeeleh: General Secretary of the Palestinian Contractors
- Mr. Sharif Al-Jabari: Civil Servant (ret.)
- Mr. Jawdi Hafez Ijraiwi: Deputy of Hebron Municipaliti Mayor.
Hebron University Board of Trustees Office:
Director of Board of Trustees Office: Dr. Mohammad Tareq Jabari