Establishing the Center
CET was established in January 2011 upon an initiative from the board of trustees.
CET will work on developing an excellence culture by focusing on transition from a teacher centered approach to a learner centered approach.
- Promoting the culture of excellence and innovative methods in teaching.
- Conducting training workshops and seminars around modern learning and teaching concepts and technology supported practices in a learner centered approach.
- Encouraging innovative teaching practices in the classroom.
- Training university teachers on up-to-date methods of assessment.
- Encouraging research in teaching and learning.